Monday, January 9, 2012

Get Off Your Broom Fitness Challenge - Week 1 Check In

     So, we're a little over week into the new year and the Get Off Your Broom Fitness challenge. How is it going for you, dear readers?





     My check in actually isn't too bad. I followed my exercise plan pretty closely, working out 4 of the 5 weekdays last week, but I kind of slacked off over the weekend. I did however drink more water, downing at least 4 to 5 glasses a day.

     This weeks challenges are taking a look at the "big picture" and figuring out what other health issues you may have, both physically and mentally.


   Physically I don't think I have too many other things going against me except a bum shoulder. I pulled a muscle or pinched a nerve going on over two months ago and it still hasn't fixed itself, even after countless nights of using the heating pad on it. Makes jumping jacks and push ups a tad bit difficult to do!



     Mentally, I'm a HUGE ball of stress. I've always had that going against me. I let the little things get to me and hold onto everything until it messes with me physically. So for me, this will be the biggest hurdle to get over. But I know that in working on what stresses me, it will not only help make losing the weight easier but improve my overall well being from day to day as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment