This recipe comes from Mega Spooky: All Halloween, All the Time. The items are very simple to get if you don't already have them in your cabinets.
Here's what you need to make them:
A batch of rice cereal treats
Bag of chocolate chips/or any chocolate you like for melting.
Bag of Pretzel rods
Can of potato sticks
Black shoestring licorice
- Start with puffed rice cereal treats cut into squares or rectangles.
- Mush them onto cone shapes.
- Melt a little bit of chocolate. Dip the ends of pretzel rods into the chocolate and then stick them onto your cereal treats.
- Set them aside to let the chocolate harden.
- Once they are hard you can start adding potato sticks to the sides of the rice cereal cone. You'll have to melt more chocolate. Use an offset spatula or a knife to coat the bottom half of the cone in chocolate. Start adding your potato sticks, working from the bottom up until you've coated all the way around the bottom of the broom.
- Once they're coated, set them all aside to let everything harden.
- Last, but not least, wrap a bit of black licorice around the bottom of the broom where the bristles start.
And for the craft....
Free printable Halloween Bingo Cards at Makoodle. There are 4 different designs with a set of 3 cards each, sized to be printed off at 5x7. To save for years to come, laminate them before use. For bingo makers, use your imagination! Candy corn, kisses, candy, anything spooky you can think of!