Sunday, October 16, 2011

Getting Fit and Staying Fit

   Okay, so here we are - the Insanity DVD's are ordered, I've got a plan in motion and we're on our way. I'm a bit late to the party but better late than never. Here are my starting stats:

Bust: 41 1/2
(This measurement really doesn't have to go anywhere IMHO... I was a late bloomer what can I say?!)
Waist: 31 1/2
Hips: 43

   The plan for this week is to start drinking the correct amount of water. I was doing really good but then started to slack off. I also start my new job this week so moving around a lot more won't be a problem. I haven't worked in over a year since having my daughter so I'm actually kind of excited about going back. I'm also going to get back on my medication properly. I have post partum depression, OCD and Anxiety problems and ALOT of stress. Missing a couple of doses like I have been is not healthy.

   Hopefully I can see some sort of change within the first week, even if it's just feeling more energized and a little less stressed. And of course, I'll back it up with magic. To read over some great weight loss spells I discovered click HERE.



   And of course, today's Month of Pumpkin:

   Make a picture-worthy pumpkin pie, take a snap shot and e-mail it to yout Thanksgiving guests as an invitation.

2 comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

41 1/2? My goodness woman, I think I just saw them through the screen. Just teasing...

I hope the new job is all you are expecting and a bit more. Stop missing you meds! Baddie, baddie, baddie! I know I'm a little bit late on the scowlding, for you are already taking care of the problem, but hey, I'm just saying.

I'll check out the spell!

Land, Sky & Sea said...

lol "through the screen" Thanks for the laugh and the well wishes on the job!

Post a Comment